CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Our Visit to Kansas

We spent the weekend in Kansas visiting my family. We didn't tell Ella we were going until the morning we were leaving. Patience isn't one of her virtues yet. She was so excited to go to Kansas to see her Grandma and Grandpa. Jason went off on a "Man Camp-out" with my brothers, dad, and brother in law. I'm not sure I want to even know all the mischeif they caused. I did hear that my brother Rodney got his truck stuck in the mud a couple times. And I heard bits of a story about all the guys riding in the bucket of a loader, while my dad drove them around. They had a good time and us girls had fun at home. We went to the zoo, did a little shopping, and painted our nails. I think Ella's favorite parts were getting to spend time with Aunt Erika, a favorite playmate, getting to be "Super Girl" with Uncle Rodney, getting a popsicle from Grandpa, Zoo time with Grandma, getting to play with Uncle Steven's toys and especially getting to visit the ducks at the "Duck Pond". We had a great time!
Ella getting ready to ride in Grandma's van

Ella hamming it up with Uncle Steven

Hudson having fun with Aunt Erika

Feeding the ducks at "Grandma's Duck Pond"- She's been talking about getting to do this for weeks.

Getting a ride in a laundry basket from Aunt Erika. This was great FUN!!

Grandma pushing Ella & Hudson in their cart at the Wichita Zoo.

Grandma & Hudson

Aunt Erika & Ella hanging out near the Gorillas

0 comments: