So I decided to set up Ella's toddler bed in her room today. (We kept the crib in there too for now). I moved the rocking chair into Hudson's room on Monday, because I'm trying to get him into more of a consistent bedtime routine. Which has worked out well for him, but it's been awkward putting Ella to bed. We've just been laying on the floor on a quilt to read books before bedtimes. Anyway, so my idea was to bring the toddler bed in to get her used to it and start reading to her there at night (and nap). She LOVED her "new" bed. However, at nap she requested to sleep there. I let her (Mistake #1). It didn't work out. It seemed to go okay, but then after about 15 minutes she kept getting out. So I had to put her back in her crib. So we'll see how it works out in the future. My goal is to have her sleeping in her "big girl" bed after she's fully potty-trained (daytime) or turns 3 whichever comes first. (I'm really hoping that potty trained will come before 3!!!)
Her Brand "New" Toddler Bed
She's so proud of it!
Pixie has to join in the Fun!!
Being Silly! "Sleeping" upside down in her bed
5 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment