Ella, Hudson, and I took a drive this afternoon. The purpose of the drive was to see if Ella might fall asleep because for whatever reason, she refused to take her nap this afternoon. (I put her down for nap as usual, but instead of her peacefully and quietly drifting off to sleep after I leave the room, she screamed and cried for over an hour.) The mistake I made on our little journey was not bringing her cup with us. Ooops! Fatal Error! You'd have thought I told her I didn't love her anymore. Well, she might have done better with that news, then the news I forgot her cup. So we drove to Sonic and I got her an Apple Juice Slush. Now I knew when I bought it that all bets were off for falling asleep, but figured I'd just put her to bed early tonight. She LOVED her Apple Juice Slush. Made her a very happy little girl! And Hudson fell asleep on the way home. :)
5 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment