CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The "Icecream Cone" Crisis

This morning Ella asked me to help her look for her icecream cone. We could not find it no matter how hard we looked. We took it in our bag of toys in the car for our trip, but I could have sworn I brought it in. The back story on this is that this plastic icecream cone has been a favorite toy over the last few weeks. We lost the icecream scoop a long time ago, so she'd been stacking these big plastic coins on top and then pretending to lick them. Anyways, this escalated into a full blown crisis by 9am. I called my mom and told her I was going to have to go to Wal-mart to see if I could find another plastic icecream cone this morning, to which she replied, "Did you try making one out of paper?". It worked like a charm!! What would I do without my mom? So here's the pics of my homemade Icecream Cone.


1 comments:

Judith and Lance said...

Melissa -- I didn't realize you were still blogging, it was a treat to catch up on what you've been doing. Your children are beautiful and I enjoy looking at the pictures. What a creative mom and daugther to make the paper ice cream cone... GOOD JOB!