Today Ella helped me make some new "Chore" Charts for her. We made a "Good Morning" Chart and a "Good Night" Chart. My plan is to laminate them and then let her cross out the items with a dry erase marker each day as she completes them. I'll have to let you know how it works for us. She thinks that the charts are great. She sat on my lap while I did most of it, but I finished the night time one while she was taking a nap. So I showed her the finished product when she woke up. She started laughing at the "jammies standing up on their own" and the "worm" on the toothbrush. I had to explain that it wasn't a worm, but toothpaste (although I could see her point) and just had to laugh with her that those jammies were "standing up"!
GOOD MORNING CHART
GOOD NIGHT CHART
5 years ago



1 comments:
So cute? Did you use stickers to make the chart? I love it and will have to copy something like it sometime soon I'm sure!!
Post a Comment