We attended Caden and Easton's Birthday Party tonight. All the kids had a blast swimming in the pool. Ella really enjoyed her piece of Sponge Bob birthday cake. Hudson was having fun showing off his new walking skills and splashing in the pool. Ella saw Cate go down the water slide and wanted to try it out. So we borrowed Cate's life jacket and Meagan helped her get to the top. Jason waited in the water for her. I think it would have been fun for her, but she sort of twisted and bonked her head on the way down the slide and then went under just a bit, which I'm not sure she knew was going to happen. Needless to say, she didn't want to go down again. But I was proud of her for being brave enough to go down the first time. I think she might try it again the next time we're a pool with a slide.
Hudson showing off those walking skills!
Hudson Playing
Ella coming down the Slide
Jason getting ready to do an Awesome Dive!
Hudson checking out the pool
Happy 4-Wheeler Birthday, Easton!! Big 3 Years Old!!!
Happy 7th Sponge Bob Birthday, Caden!!!
5 years ago



1 comments:
Go Hudson. That is so fun that he is walking. Now just think of all the things he can get into.
Post a Comment